3 Nov 2005

Feelin' Love...


You make me feel like a sticky pistil.
Leaning into her stamen.
You make me feel like Mr. Sunshine himself.
You make me feel like splendor
In the grass where we're rolling
Damn skippy baby you make me feel
Like the Amazon's running between my thighs.
You make me feel love
You make me feel like a candy apple
All red and horny
You make me feel like I want to be dumb blonde
In a centerfold, the girl next door.
And I would open the door and I'd be all wet
With my tits soaking through this tiny little t-shirt
That I'm wearing and you would open the door
And tie me up to the bed.
You make me feel love
Lover, I don't know who I am Am
I Barry White? Am I hot inside?
What would I place with your hot conscious
Oh baby I will be your death
the moon light
Take your time
You make me feel love

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wooww!
tu lo escribiste??
te pasas mujeer!!!!!!
tengo algo para decirte no muy relevante pero que quiero decirte. *=)

Anonymous said...

No weeei!! no lo escribí yo, es una canción de Paula Cole, sale en la película "City of Angels"... apoco no está buenísima???

En la noche me cuentaZ, vale?

Ya va a ser mi cumpleaños....

Hola! Es 2022 y el viernes es mi cumpleaños. Seriatodomuchasgracias.