28 May 2008

Born Yesterday




She thinks that I was born yesterday.
She thinks that I go out with the tide
and fade at the end of the day.
She thinks my hairs aren't numbered.
And when pricked I don't cry in pain.
Just cause I smile like a child born yesterday.

And she thinks that I was born in another age.
She thinks that I get up with the sun
and dream my life away.
And she thinks cause I'm saying nothing,
that I've got nothing to say.
Just cause I smile like a child born yesterday.

She thinks that I was born yesterday.
She thinks that I came into this world born without a name.
And she thinks that I'm going nowhere
cause I stay at one place,
And cause I smile like a child born yesterday.



- Rob Dougan.

No comments:

Ya va a ser mi cumpleaños....

Hola! Es 2022 y el viernes es mi cumpleaños. Seriatodomuchasgracias.